Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So this is a new thing????

I can't help myself. I have to facetiously point out that one of the postings from a local TV station's political blog is: Lawmakers Get Verbose.

Right.

Because up until this latest debate on the top 10% rule (which doesn't appear to be all that much of a debate, compared to some things...like, you know, health care for children....) - the lawmakers weren't verbose at all. Oh, no. They were total wallflowers. You had to simply pry the words out of those guys.

Yeah, yeah...I know. Pot calling the kettle black, here. But I woke up on the wrong side of the bed for some reason and it seemed safer to be snippy about this odd title than to be snippy about other things. Although, to be fair -I think that anything's subject to my snippiness today.

You have been warned.

No comments: