Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I don't feel like folding clothes...

I have a HUGE pile of clothes that need to be folded...blocking my bed. Man. I so do not want to fold clothes. At times like these, my only hope is my favorite movie. I put it on while I'm folding clothes because I have every word and acting nuance memorized, so there's really no need for me to watch the screen on a consistent basis.

I guess it's a security blanket, of sorts. If I get blue, or worn out or just have an awful mountain of clothes to tackle - I put Drew Barrymore on the screen and wait for her to ride off into the sunset with her prince. Aaaahhhh.......good stuff.

In case you're wondering - it's Ever After. That's my old standby.

Although...now that I think about it...I'm sort of in the mood for Enchanted tonight. Now I'm even smiling, thinking about it! I'm actually looking forward to the folding chores! Dang...that's truly amazing.

I guess I'm just easily pacified. Give me a fairy tale (rated PG, of course) and I can handle anything life throws at me.

No comments: