Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Magic Kingdom


We've spent the last two days in the Magic Kingdom. Here I am on the 17th (St. Patrick's Day) as I look from the little Tinker Bell store towards the wonderful castle. I've been exhausted each night so I haven't had much time to blog.
During the last 24 hours in particular, my patience with my family has started to wear thin. I feel pretty guilty about that. I'm sure it's because I've thrown myself into this trip so much and have put a lot of effort into it, so I'm coming to the end of my energy level. Thank goodness I'll have a weekend to rest once I'm back in Austin! I just need to hold it together for my long-suffering family for just a few more days. Case in point: my husband kept re-cropping this picture for me, because he wanted it to look just right. That was so sweet of him, but I finally snapped and basically told him to get over it already and just give me the picture!! (Oops. I do feel bad about it - if that means anything at all...)

No comments: