Thursday, April 30, 2009

Too Tired to Write

I really want to blog. But more than that - I really want to SLEEP. I'm plotting ways in which I can convince my kids to go to bed really early tonight (since it's just me and them) so that I can also hit the hay.

I had already decided that I was going to be the mean mom and keep my daughter from her math pentathlon tournament this Saturday. (Hundreds of kids from around the state, sharing board games just didn't strike me as a particularly great idea this week.) Luckily, the tournament was postponed. Whew. That means I might actually get to sleep until 7 or 7:30 on Saturday morning. Woo-hoo!!!!

So our weekend doesn't seem quite as stressful as it did yesterday. I suppose that's the silver lining of a potential pandemic...it really frees up your schedule.

No comments: