Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Leg Hurts

No. Really. I'm not kidding.

It hurts. Like. A lot.

Plus there's the added fun of feeling some sort of weird grinding thing happening in my leg as I move (even though I'm moving with crutches and a splint). I'm truly baffled about the fact that this fracture happened as the result of a very simple running exercise. Not only that, but I was near the end of the group - it's not like I was winning or anything. I was pushing myself hard, but (sadly) even if I push myself like crazy, I'm still at the back of the pack.

In case there was a question in anybody's mind, I am not military material. As a matter of fact, it should be noted that my 10-year-old daughter can beat me (quite quickly and easily) at arm wrestling and has been able to do so for a good few years now. I'm therefore not even 5th grade P.E. material.

No comments: