Thursday, February 26, 2009

15 Days, Baby!!!

Walt Disney World is 15 days away, and there are simply NOT enough "woo-hoos" in the world to capture how I feel about that fact. I'm sure there will be at least one phone-blog entry while I'm there, possibly more. What I really need to figure out is how to send pictures straight to Blogger from my phone - along with text. I know there's a way to do that and I've played around with it a bit but haven't quite gotten the hang of it. If anyone out there feels like posting specific directions (other than telling me to read the Blogger directions...that would just be rude), then I welcome your advice!

I was doing my traditional obsessive reading of the TourGuideMike Disney forums this evening and I noticed a post about "adult drinks" at WDW. Oh, baby. Now that was an inspiring set of posts. One drink in particular caught my eye. It's served at our resort (we'll be at the Port Orleans Riverside, in case you're wondering) and it's called the Southern Belle... Southern Comfort, Peach Schnapps and cranberry juice - yummy!

Now I've just got to take care of the last few details - such as buying a bunch of earplugs for my kids since they have SUPER sensitive ears and will spend the entire vacation complaining about the loud shows and rides if I don't stuff plugs in their ears. (Or, alternatively, I could just plug my own ears so I won't hear the complaints...)

No comments: