Friday, August 7, 2009

Off to my 20th....

This morning, I just got back from 45 minutes of tennis with my husband. (For those of you who are actually able to play a true game of tennis, you should know that I'm using the term "tennis" very loosely...) After a quick shower and packing job, we're off to Corpus Christi for my 20th high school reunion. I've decided that officially puts me into middle age.

And I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.

But the reunion should be fun - at least I figured out what I'm going to wear to the nice party and that's always a huge part of the conundrum. There's also the added bonus that we'll be driving my convertible (since we can't trust the Corvette to dependably get us there and back plus the AC in that car is quite iffy) - so we can cruise up and down Shoreline with the top down. Now THAT will be fabulous.

Memories of driving up and down Shoreline in my cousin's Miata are filling my mind as I type this. Good times.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Good times for me too! I had such a great time. I still remember a blue polka dotted sundress you wore when we played putt-putt. You looked very beautiful that day.

JennInAustin said...

Oh! You are so good for my ego!