Friday, February 5, 2010

Inspiration

Tonight, I'm just going to recite from the inspirational scraps I keep on hand in my office. (Isn't that a great term? "Inspirational scraps?" Kind of makes me want to design a t-shirt with a related phrase. Maybe it could say "Inspirational and Scrappy." Anyway....)

For a few years now, I've kept pieces of paper when they've particularly spoken to me. Here's a picture of them on my computer...


I'm sure you're all dying to know what they say (since a Bberry picture doesn't lend itself to reading teeny-tiny writing). So here you go...it's my wall-o-inspiration.

4 yogi tea ones: 
Your head must bow to your heart. (I handwrote "Do not lose yourself.")
Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.
Your infinity in you is the reality in you.
Your greatest strength is love.
 
Chinese cookies: 
Stop searching. Happiness will come to you. (My husband opened this and gave it to me. He said he accidentally got mine.)
You will soon be surrounded by good friends and laughter.
 
Dove chocolate wrapper, given to me by a friend at work: 
In life's winter, find your invicible summer.

I hope that all of my fine readers are duly inspired.



No comments: