Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Surprising Silver Linings...


Sometimes you think something is going to be really crummy but it turns out to not be so bad after all - or at least it has some surprising silver linings. When I took my new job, back in April, what I was dreading the most was the commute. Instead of living a mere 3 minutes from my workplace, I had a much longer commute - at least 45 minutes each way.
But as it turns out, I kind of enjoy the drive - especially in the morning. It's even more fun now that I have my snazzy red convertible. You might be surprised how therapeutic it is to sing at the top of your lungs, while driving down the road. Today, when I was almost home, I snapped this picture of myself with my Blackberry. (Don't worry - I was going pretty slowly - traffic crawls...)

No comments: