Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sharing Space

I snapped a blurry picture of my two whirling dervishes this evening because it kind of summed up everything I love about my kids and their relationship. It's not the highest quality - but this is how my kids co-exist. They share their space pretty well. My eldest was in the chair first, but when her kid brother crawled up and gave her a hug, she just made some room so he could help her watch for her ride to choir practice.

They do, of course, have their sibling issues. And I am aware that we haven't entered the teenage years at this point in time. Things can change.

But in general, I enjoy watching them together and, as I've told my daughter ever since she was about 3 or 4 years old - I want to be just like her when I "grow up." I could say the same thing about my son.

No comments: