Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Multi-tasking

I've been trying to cut back on multi-tasking. It's not too Buddhist ya' know. (Not that I am but I associate 'being present' with Buddhist theology. I know - other religions have the same concept. Bear with me.)

Anyway...I'm experimenting with a new multi-task now and it's b/c I'm doing the stationary bike and it sort of bores me. So I'm also iPod'ing and blogging on my Bberry. Swimming would be more fun but it screw up my hair and I still don't have the hang of fixing my new hairstyle. It takes, like, WAY too much time.

So I bike and try to ignore CNN b/c Larry King's face makes me cringe. I do have a significant (for me) post I've been writing in my head for about a week now. But it would be quite unsuccessful if I tried to blog-berry it. (Cute word, right? I totally just made that up although I doubt I'm the first to think of it.)

No comments: