Monday, September 7, 2009

I should title this Hook 'Em....

...but I'm not going to do that.

We did have a good time at the game on Saturday evening - this is the view from our nosebleed seats (seriously - 3 rows from the tip top!) before the game began. I have to say it was very impressive because every single seat was filled with people in burnt orange shirts, by the time the game began.

I did learn a few things:
- my son appears to be quite the football fan
- my daughter's hair color blends VERY well with UT orange
- the UT traditions (like the big ol' honkin' Texas flag) are actually cool even if you're a Texan without the UT connection
- my kids won't eat nasty, overpriced football food even after they beg me for it and I agree to spend $20 on nachos, a pretzel and a hot dog

No comments: