Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good News/Bad News

Good News:
I'm going to Disney World tomorrow, baby!!!
It's not supposed to be cold and wet in Florida!
I'm packed! (My husband isn't, but he will be - and his clothes won't be wrinkled like mine.)
NO WORK UNTIL MARCH 23RD......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad News:
At my doctor check-up today, it was theorized that perhaps I've gained weight because I'm getting older so my metabolism is changing. "That's what happens as we get closer to 40...." (AAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!) Perhaps I'll think about that one after my vacation.

Actually - that's the only bad news that really comes to mind right now - because I am getting ready to go to the perfect place for a girl who still believes in fairy tales. I'll try to blog from there. My only true goal is to get an actual hug from Pooh Bear (we're having lunch with him one day so I have a shot at it). So wish me luck- I'll let you know if it happens.

No comments: